canberrabirds

How to reply on this list?

To: <>
Subject: How to reply on this list?
From: Julian Robinson <>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:21:48 +1100
<slowly the light dawns> OK now I see, thanks all. The way my filter works disguised the emails addressed to me to look like a list post, which I assumed they were. Anyway I understand now, and I agree with the whole theory and will go away and look for some interesting birds.

And yes, I too have sent some highly embarrassing posts to entire groups by accident, so ... good idea.

Cheers
Julian