canberrabirds

Kelly Swamp Little Grassbirds etc

To: "tom green" <>, <>
Subject: Kelly Swamp Little Grassbirds etc
From: "Kamprad" <>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:40:48 +1100
Tom
Last week I got a good views of several Little Grassbirds in the tall grass just near the spot where you sign to say you are visiting the sewage ponds.
I saw some briefly at the south eastern corner of  pond 6. I have often found them there but it is difficult to get a good view of them.
There were a lovely lot of ducks - Blue Bills, Pink Ears, etc and plenty of little everything on the ponds.I didn't have much luck with the waders at Jerra Wetlands as there was more water after the rain.
I presume the outing is at 9am on Sunday, 5th Feb
Cheers Julienne k