canberrabirds

Xmas BBQ

To: "Lashko Susan" <>, <>
Subject: Xmas BBQ
From: "Jack and Andrea Holland" <>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 07:01:46 +1100
And my thanks to you too Sue for doing all the hard work in organising the Xmas BBQ and soldiering on despite a major distraction caused by a family trauma overnight.

And to Jenny also for keeping the gate so assiduously and making sure no one snuck in through the back way.

Thanks also to the poetry readers and judges, and to all those who came to make it a very friendly and most enjoyable evening, with no threat of rain.

May I wish you all good birding over the Xmas season and into 2006 when COG activities will commence again in mid January.

Jack Holland