canberrabirds

Tales from the week-end

To: "'Geoffrey Dabb'" <>, <>
Subject: Tales from the week-end
From: "Barbara Allan" <>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:31:47 +1100
Well done Geoffrey. Yes luck of the day is something we have to put up with.
I was totally pissed that I couldn't find "my" Brown Quail to add to the
records, particularly as I've seen them recently. But the whole point of
having fairly comprehensive coverage, blitz-style, is that luck may vary
across the region. I'm particularly pleased you went in search of "old
swoop" as the weather wasn't good for raptors. b