canberrabirds

post mortem on the blitz

To: <>
Subject: post mortem on the blitz
From: "Barbara Allan" <>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:25:10 +1100

Well congratulations to all those hardy souls who braved the at times inclement elements over the weekend to go out and observe and record our birds. Some great tales, and good sightings, are flowing in. A reminder to all to get those datasheets in, either to my letterbox for the nearby northsiders (to 47 Hannaford St, Page) or to COG, PO box 301, Civic Square  ACT 2608. And come along to the 9 November COG meeting for a quick run-through of the highlights and for the prize-giving – as well as talks on Wedgies (Penny Olsen) and Flock Bronzewings (Henry Nix).  And look for the full report on the blitz in the December CBN. Cheers, Barbara