canberrabirds

Glad tidings - Glossy Black Cocaktoos

To: "chat line" <>
Subject: Glad tidings - Glossy Black Cocaktoos
From: "Michael and Janette" <>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:23:51 +1000
Hi David,

Please see CBN 29 (4) December 2004, 131-136 for report of the 1st ACT
(Majura Range) breeding record for the Glossy Black Cockatoo. Did you miss this article? It was based on many long hours of observation by seven COG members.

Concerning a young Glossy this time round (see Philip's discussion), there
is a further (earlier) observation to the one Tom has reported. We require
probably a bit more discussion and more obs., and hopefully, we can produce another short write-up in due course.

Michael Lenz