canberrabirds

Swift Parrots at Queanbeyan

To: <>
Subject: Swift Parrots at Queanbeyan
From: "Philip Veerman" <>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:01:23 +1000
I just got a call from Johanna Pask that over Easter, a flock of up to 25
Swift Parrots have been near her house on Regent Drive (yes the name is
coincidentally genuine) on the eastern outskirts of Queanbeyan. They are
present in the morning and disperse during the day. Unfortunately I only got
the message now. I was at Queanbeyan on Sunday.