canberrabirds

Campbell (Car) Park

To: Canberra Birds <>
Subject: Campbell (Car) Park
From: Paul Taylor <>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 18:56:05 +1100
martin butterfield wrote:
Moving on to the CNP proper we were greeted with half a dozen sheep
> hanging around.

I evicted about twenty sheep from Campbell Park (Defence) on Sunday
afternoon.  They were sitting in the shade at the corner east of the
horse gate into Canberra Nature Park, conversing with their mates over
the fence.  I walked along the fence looking for where they had got in.
After casually herding them along the fenceline in front of me,the sheep
themselves helpfully demonstrated their means of entry (or in this case,
exit), approximately 50m south of the dam.  I've woven some branches into
the wires to hopefully prevent a repeat performance.

   Paul Taylor                                  Veni, vidi, tici -
                           I came, I saw, I ticked.

This is the email announcement and discussion list of the Canberra Ornithologists Group. List-Post: <> List-Help: <> List-Unsubscribe: <> List-Subscribe: <> To contact David McDonald, list manager, phone (02) 6231 8904 or email <>.