birding-aus

Black-throated finch

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: Black-throated finch
From: Mark Bennett <>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 15:16:12 +1000
Hi Kirri,

I have no info on whether Mareeba Wetlands is open.

I checked eBird for you. There are no recent records at the wetlands. However, there are recent records at Big Mitchell Creek Reserve (early July) so that might be worth a try eg. the truck stop at the southern end of reserve on Mulligan Hwy.

Regards,

Mark