birding-aus

**WANTED** Canon Camera Lens EF 400mmf/5.6 L USM

To: "" <>
Subject: **WANTED** Canon Camera Lens EF 400mmf/5.6 L USM
From: martin cachard <>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2020 02:12:54 +0000

Hello to everyone!!

Unfortunately my trusty Canon lens has reached a sad state of non-repair – or at least the repair bill quoted by Canon is totally cost prohibitive!!

So I need your help PLEASE:

If anyone knows of a lens out there with the specs listed in the subject line, and that’s in good condition and is in need of a new home, then PLEASE let me know.

Unfortunately for me, Canon Aust have discontinued this product so a new one is not an option, however I am hopeful that somebody out there in Birding-Aus land has recently upgraded theirs and is willing to sell it to me for a reasonable price…

…or they may know of someone doing so…

If not, then I will have to look on E-bay, or go for a more expensive model new!!

Thanks to all, and I hope that all of you are in great health too…

Cheers for now,

Martin Cachard

Cairns, FNQ

Martin Cachard

Phone: +61 428 782 808

Email:  m("martincachardbirding.com","martin");">

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>