birding-aus

[Advert] Wingspan and Bird Observer Magazines - free

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: [Advert] Wingspan and Bird Observer Magazines - free
From: Dave Torr <>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 09:21:45 +1000
Bird Observer (the old BOCA magazine) from Oct 2003 to the end - also some from 1997-1999

Wingspan (RAOU/Birds Australia magazine) from 1992 to the end.

Pretty good condition - maybe one or two gaps I guess.

Free to a good home!

I live in Werribee so any "locals" could collect on the way to the WTP (when it re-opens!) - for others I suspect the postage would be quite expensive.....
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>