birding-aus

Brush Turkey

To: Paul Doyle <>
Subject: Brush Turkey
From: Chris Gregory <>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 21:19:08 +1000
They have been marching south In Sydney for sometime now. Although the harbour is somewhat a barrier to their progress.

A worthwhile app is “Brush Turkeys. Birds in Suburbia” if you’re interested in reporting sightings or just seeing what the turkeys are up to. It reports and maps sightings up and down the coast. The furthest north seems to be around Weipa and the furthest south is Jervis Bay with quite a few sightings around Wollongong.