birding-aus

WTNT at O'Reilly's 10 Nov (Mike Tarburton)

Subject: WTNT at O'Reilly's 10 Nov (Mike Tarburton)
From: Steve Johnson via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 06:10:16 +0000 (UTC)

Apologies for three confusing issues I see now, with my earlier post.  First, my computer is not on the correct time.  I sent out the email below at 3:04 PM Eastern Standard Time in Queensland.

Second, I am visiting from the States - truth in advertising about "where I'm coming from", so to speak.  Finally, for the record this was in Lamington National Park south of Brisbane.  (Although I realize most of you already knew that.)

Cheers,
Steve