birding-aus

Angled scope for sale

Subject: Angled scope for sale
From: Michael Honeyman <>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 22:27:07 +1000
Hi folks

Find I'm not using my scope much since I got superzoom camera and may as well on-sell to someone who can make use of it.

It is a Celestron Regal M2 80ED. Angled mount and 20-60x zoom eyepiece.

Nice scope, barely used, still with original box / packaging, soft stay on case and supplied adaptor rings for eyepiece.

$980 Australian dollars o.n.o  +postage at cost or pickup can be arranged from Melbourne / Ballarat or surrounds

    Specs:
    Fully multi-coated optics, XLT anti-reflective coating
    Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass objective lens, BAK4 prisms

     Nitrogen-Filled Fog & Waterproof
    Magnesium-Alloy Housing
    Rotating Tripod Mounting Collar
    Built-In Sliding Sunshade/Sighting Scope
    Includes T-Adapter Ring / Stay-On Case
    33.5-15.8m field of view at 1000 yd
    20mm eye relief, 4.0-1.3mm exit pupil
    6.5m close-focusing distance
    Dual-focus mechanism with coarse/fine adjustments
    Compatible with 1.25" astronomy eyepieces

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>