birding-aus

Kowa Optics for sale

Subject: Kowa Optics for sale
From: Jeelan Amin <>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 17:47:50 +0800
All

I have some Kowa optics for sale if anyones interested.

All were purchased new from Japan less than 4 weeks ago from Kowa dealer. All items come with original box/packaging/documentation and purchase invoice/receipt.

- Kowa TSN-883 Spotting Scope with TE-11WZ 25-60x eyepiece + stay on case

- Kowa Genesis 8x22 binoculars + hard case

Selling both as i’ve purchased the Swaro BTX 95mm setup which i prefer.

I’m happy to arrange inspection for Perth based ppl. I can invoice through Paypal and shipping Australia wide is no charge.

Prices are all negotiable and i’m open to reasonable offers. Pls email me to query further if anyone’s interested.

thanks
Jeelan

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list