birding-aus

Student filming - wildlife documentary

Subject: Student filming - wildlife documentary
From: Zoe Cousins <>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 17:52:13 +0000
Dear Birding Australia,

 I am a student from the National Film and Television School just outside
London in England studying a masters in Directing and Producing Science and
Natural History under Paul Reddish (https://nfts.co.uk/).

As part of my final year, I am making a half-hour documentary on the
eucalyptus forests of the Blue Mountains and some of the animals that live
and rely on them. I want to film some of the birds that interact with the
Autumn flowering Eucalyptus, but I am struggling to find exact locations
they are guaranteed to turn up. I am hoping you might be able to help me
find these locations as the local experts.

At the moment I am looking for the mistletoe bird, new holland honeyeaters,
honeyeater and their migrations, as well as any birds eating manna, lerp,
and honeydew. But if you have any other ideas of a bird that interacts with
eucalyptus, is easy to film and is guaranteed to turn up then please let me
know!

Akos Lumnitzer recommended I contact you as he has worked with your members
before.

I do hope you consider helping me with this project. I look forward to
hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Zoe
<HR>