birding-aus

Vale Marg Hollands

To: Russell Woodford <>, "" <>
Subject: Vale Marg Hollands
From: martin cachard <>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 20:30:34 +0000
Thank you Russell for posting this very very sad news.

What a lovely and talented lady Marg was too...

And to Dave, please know that we are all thinking of you during this most
difficult and heart wrenching time.

And Dave, we are all here to reach out to should you need us too my friend (and
hero)...

The birds out there will be singing with extra gusto this week to celebrate
Marg's life, and to thank her for doing far more than her fair share to help us
all to learn more about their day to day birdy lives too...

And their heartfelt songs have been, and will be going something like this:

"THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING MARG, WE WILL MISS YOU TOO..." !!!

I know that I will miss you Marg...

Very sadly sent,

Martin Cachard

Trinity Beach, Cairns, FNQ