birding-aus

Kumul Lodge, PNG

To: "" <>, "calyptorhynchus ." <>
Subject: Kumul Lodge, PNG
From: Tim Sykes via Birding-Aus <>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 11:49:00 +0000
Hi John,
I was at Kumul Lodge as recently as Jan 2017.  Had the same initial problems
making contact prior to my visit, but got a response eventually from Tanya Arut
at   Initially however I made contact through Facebook,
which may also be worth a shot.  I'm confident they'll still be open, it's just
that Jan is a quiet month (I was the only visitor there during my week-long
stay!).  If all else fails, three staff live on site, so you could just turn up
on spec and they'd accommodate you one way or another!!
Good luck with it,
Tim

Tim Sykes BSc MCIEEM
Freelance Ecologist - Terrestrial and Marine

    On ‎Monday‎, ‎22‎ ‎January‎ ‎2018‎ ‎14‎:‎51‎:‎51‎ ‎KST, calyptorhynchus .