birding-aus

Fwd: Bird ID

To: "" <>
Subject: Fwd: Bird ID
From: Sue Dawson <>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 05:02:57 +0000
Here is an email I sent David earlier re bird id.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: <>
Date: 17 December 2017 at 1:29:18 pm AEST
To: <>
Subject: Bird ID

Hi David,
Thought I'd email you privately in case I make a fool of myself re bird Id.
Looks very much like a little shrike thrush but it would be way out of its
territory.
I live in bushland south east of Brisbane & I had a very rufous little shrike
thrush here earlier this year. It was mid afternoon & the sun was on him &
colour was stunning.
Your photo reminded me of it.
There is a dusky honeyeater but they're even further north.
Will be interesting to see peoples thoughts.
Cheers,
Sue

Sent from my iPhone
<HR>