birding-aus

Birding Qld

To: "" <>
Subject: Birding Qld
From: Albert Vrielink <>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2017 16:33:36 +0000
Dear Aus Birders,

July / August I travelled with my family 5 weeks through Qld. I would like
to thank all of you who replied to my request for info on bird rich caravan
parks. Although it was birding on the side I've seen plenty of good birds
and other wildlife. I'm still trying to work out how to copy my
observations from observado.org to ebird. Didn't get a reply from ebird
when I send them an email.

Anyway you can have a look at my sightings at
https://australia.observation.org/user/view/3236 In the sidebar you can
click on photos or sounds.
A request; if anyone would like to assist with some sounds that I'm not yet
able to identify, please send an email to lbird.downunder at gmail dot com.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Albert Vrielink
<HR>