birding-aus

Scrubwrens in inner west Sydney

To: Martin Butterfield <>
Subject: Scrubwrens in inner west Sydney
From: Anne Brophy <>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 02:06:18 +0000
Hi Chris,

Not too far away from you, in Centennial Park, WBSW are occasionally seen and
heard in the understory between the two Mission Fields. I have only seen single
birds and rarely, so they must fly in from elsewhere and move on. Have not
heard of them anywhere else in the park.

Kind regards,
Anne

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list