birding-aus

RFI Puerto Rico

To: "" <>
Subject: RFI Puerto Rico
From: Frank O'Connor <>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 09:39:45 +0000
Thanks to a (BirdQuest) timetable change I will have a week between
tours to Cuba and Costa Rica in early April next year. One idea I had
was to go to Puerto Rico to see the Tody (to complete the set!). The
other endemics would of course be nice, especially the screech-owl as
that would help towards my 50% of every family goal. As would
Pearly-eyed Thrasher.

Does anyone know of a local bird guide in Puerto Rico I could hire
for 4 to 5 days?

Thanks

<BR>