birding-aus

RFI Trip to Cape York

To: Birding Australia <>
Subject: RFI Trip to Cape York
From: Garry Clark <>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 08:10:19 +0000
I am planning a trip to Cape York from Townsville. Hope to leave on Sept 18 and
return Oct 9. There are about 80 species up that way that we would like to see.
We will be a group of 3 - me, my wife and my daughter. We have the use of a
medium sized Suzuki 4WD. I know people have provided a lot of information re
such a trip in the past so I am hoping they might provide advice etc again or
point me in the direction of such advice if they would be so kind.
• what is the condition of the road.
• what accommodation is available.
• what sites are reasonably reliable to see the many species up that way.
• are there any sights that should not be missed.
Obviously I will do a lot of planning over the next few weeks but any info and
assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any replies to this email
address.
Regards Garry

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list