birding-aus

The Australan Bird Guide

To: "" <>
Subject: The Australan Bird Guide
From: Noel Luff <>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 10:02:59 +0000
Received my copy of the new CSIRO bird guide today. Very nice, with lots of
illustrations of the various subspecies, etc. Also a compehensive coverage
od vagrants.

Only a couple of complaints (we all can not be perfect).
a) the distribution maps a bit small and the associated subspecies
notations difficult to read (because of the print size)
b) the dots indicating likelyhood of encountering a species have been
reversed for the first three plates (the penguins) - OK as far as I can see
for thje rest of the book.

These two items aside I have found the book a joy and look forward to
delving further into it
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>