birding-aus

Channel Country of Western Queensland

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Channel Country of Western Queensland
From: Greg Roberts <>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 20:22:09 +0000
I recently returned from an excellent trip through the Channel Country of
western Queensland with Scott Baker and Bernie O'Keefe.

Some good birds we encountered included Rusty Grasswren, Rufous-crowned
Emu-wren, Grey Falcon, Black Falcon, Flock Bronzewing (huge flock of 3000),
Gibberbird, Inland Dotterel, Australian Pratincole, Hall's Babbler,
Freckled Duck, Slaty-backed Thornbill, Chesnut-breasted Quail-thrush,
White-browed Treecreeper and Major Mitchell Cockatoo.

A series of posts can be found on my blog below. More to come on one target
that we didn't see.

Greg Roberts

http://sunshinecoastbirds.blogspot.com.au/
<HR>