birding-aus

For Sale: Swarovski EL 10x42 Swarovision binoculars

To: "" <>
Subject: For Sale: Swarovski EL 10x42 Swarovision binoculars
From: Jeelan Amin <>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 00:51:00 +0000
Morning all,

I have a new in box/unused Swarovski EL 10x42 binoculars for sale.

Model no is 34110 (2015 model). It comes with Swarovision coatings, ED glass,
and field flatteners. The only difference between this pair and current version
is the generic neck strap attachment that these come with - Swarovski now use
proprietary attachment system.

Asking price is AUD$2500 inc. shipping anywhere in Aus.

Reason for sale is I prefer the size/weight of my EL 8x32’s. I’m be willing to
consider a swap for similar vintage EL 10x32’s

Listing details and pics here on Birdforum classifieds.

http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=338046

any questions or interest, please contact me.

Thanks

Jeelan

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list