birding-aus

RFI Singapore birding

To: "" <>, Birding-Aus <>
Subject: RFI Singapore birding
From: Steve Potter <>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 00:36:48 +0000
Hi Bob,
Maybe a bit late but my favourites for general birding are:
Sime road side of the McRitchie Reservoir and Golf course through to the tower.
Pulau Ubin by boat near the airport
The Botanic Gardens are always a good bet
Sungei Buloh wetland to the north west.
All of these are easy to get to by Taxi. Sungei Buloh however may require a bus
ride back to somewhere where there is one.
Let me know if you need more specifics
Regards

Steve Potter
m: 0407398234
e:

All,

An American colleague will be travelling to and from Darwin via Singapore
in late August - early September and has a full day layover in Singapore
coming and going.

Any suggestions for interesting birding sites or folks would be
appreciated. You can respond direct to me via
<> or at
 <>

Cheers and may the sun and wind be at your back and all the birds afore ye

Bob Gosford

--
Bob Gosford
Crikey.com