birding-aus

RFI - Trip to Darwin & Kakadu

To: IPT <>
Subject: RFI - Trip to Darwin & Kakadu
From: Janine Duffy <>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 04:58:00 +0000
Hi Ivan

Check out Mike Jarvis at Experience The Wild:
http://www.experiencethewild.com.au/

If he can't help you with a tour he might be able to suggest others.

Should be lovely in July! Enjoy!

Janine

Sent using CloudMagic Email
[https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pa&cv=8.2.23&pv=6.0&source=email_footer_2]
 On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 7:18 PM, IPT <
 > wrote:
We are contemplating a trip to Darwin and Kakadu in Early July 2016. Probably
4-5 days
in Darwin and 10 days in the Kakadu area etc. Flying in/out and renting 4WD.

We have studied the books

“Finding Australian Birds” by Dolby & Clarke,
"Birds of Australia’s Top End" by Goodfellow & Stott

and have obtained a lot of good information re itineraries and good birding
places.

Thought we would try birding-aus for more up to date information and local
knowledge, e.g. other locations and expected conditions in July.

Any recommendations re: local birding guided-tours would also be most welcome.

Thanks
Ivan

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list