birding-aus

ADVERTISEMENT Parrots and more!

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: ADVERTISEMENT Parrots and more!
From: "Donald G. Kimball" <>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 06:35:38 +0000
Hi Folks:

We are offering 4 trips in Sept Oct 2016 for the following regions:
Alice Springs Uluru
Brisbane Bowra O'reillys
Cairns and Tablelands
Adelaide, Gluepot Grampains

So far two segments are 1/2 booked already.  Would love people from Aus to
add to the mix!  There is nothing quite like that wonderful Aussie sense of
humor and adventure to add to the mix!

Check out the tours here and if you have any questions you are welcome to
email me here or at   Complete information
with itineraries and costs are here:
www.aviandiscoverytours.com

Thanks very much!

Don Kimball