birding-aus

Notes on Cape York Subspecies and Rarities

To: Mike Carter <>
Subject: Notes on Cape York Subspecies and Rarities
From: Chris Sanderson <>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 00:12:16 +0000
The 'wet tropics' cicadabird is sympatric in places up there with the
"normal" cicadabird, and has different seasonal movements according to
locals I've spoken with. I have heard both calls and they are notably
different so I can see why people are interested in them.

Cheers,
Chris

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list