birding-aus

Red-necked Phalarope at WTP

To: John Harris <>
Subject: Red-necked Phalarope at WTP
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 11:29:11 +0000
Thanks for reporting it, John. It's a tick for me. It was in pond 5 when Dave
Richardson and I arrived about 7pm, but apparently it's been seen in ponds 1
and 7, so we were lucky to get straight onto it (just went where all the cars
were). It couldn't have been more different to the AGP twitch, when we had
access problems, non birders milling around, fighter jets passing overhead, and
I doubt I could have identified it even if I had found it.

Peter Shute

Sent from my iPad

On 20 Jan 2016, at 9:09 PM, John Harris