birding-aus

Guest access to Western Treatment Plant

To: "" <>
Subject: Guest access to Western Treatment Plant
From: Harvey Perkins <>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 20:36:25 +0000
Hi

Just wondering if there is anyone from Melbourne (or thereabouts) who would
be willing to show me and my partner Karen around the Werribee Western
Treatment Plant later this month? If not I will organise for a permit, but
it would only allow us access to the general access areas as I wouldn’t
have the opportunity before then to do the induction.

We will be in Melbourne for the Australian Open Tennis finals, but would
have time on either Saturday 30 or Sunday 31 January to spend time at the
treatment plant. At this stage we don’t know whether we will hire a car for
the period, but it is a possibility. Am happy to negotiate logistics and
cover costs of anyone kind enough to help us out.

This would be my first visit to Werribee! Slack of me, I know.

TIA

Harvey Perkins

Canberra

*HarPer’s Bizarre* – a naturalist’s miscellany at
http://hdpphd.blogspot.com.au/
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>