birding-aus

The Decline of BA

To: 'John Tongue' <>, 'Tony Russell' <>
Subject: The Decline of BA
From: Stephen Ambrose <>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 23:33:59 +0000
I'm not a regular FB user either.  Given that there are multiple FB pages
about Australian birds, bird-watching and twitching, it would be great if
they could acknowledge each other's existence by having FB page names and
hyperlinks permanently displayed in prominent location on their pages to
alert FB members of them. It seems to me that each FB page provides slightly
different services or different emphases to bird-watching or bird
discussions, and it would be good if they could complement each other
(through links) rather than competing.

Stephen Ambrose
Ryde, NSW