birding-aus

The Decline of BA

To: Stephen Ambrose <>, 'Jenny Spry' <>, 'birding-aus' <>
Subject: The Decline of BA
From: Graeme Stevens <>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 00:44:02 +0000
Amen to that Stephen,

While more a receiver of birding-aus contributors' knowledge than a giver I
must confess, I try my best to assist people who ask for help when I do have
knowledge of a subject or am able to respond to an RFI on a particular
location. Often direct rather than to the group.

I must say I have never experienced the personal symptoms of  "decline" as
mentioned by Jenny even when engaging in discussion.

Facebook has its uses and private Blogs can also be great,but birding-aus is a
fabulous resource and long may it prosper.

Best to all for great birding in 2016
Graeme Stevens

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list