birding-aus

X Breeding in the wild.

To: 'Graeme Chapman' <>, "" <>
Subject: X Breeding in the wild.
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 04:12:23 +0000
All very interesting my curiosity is around the word "probably" in:
"Cross-fostered C. roseicapilla are probably responsible for those cases of
hybridisation in the wild between and C. leadbeateri that have been
reported."

It sounds like a very plausible working hypothesis and likely to be true.
But is it.

Philip