birding-aus

Fwd: Re: The dangers of (British) gulls..

To: "" <>
Subject: Fwd: Re: The dangers of (British) gulls..
From: brian fleming <>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 02:13:28 +0000

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: The dangers of (British) gulls..
Date:   Sun, 02 Aug 2015 12:06:16 +1000
From:   brian fleming <>
To:     Dave Torr <>

On 2/08/2015 10:57 AM, Dave Torr wrote:
> I wonder what gulls did before the advent of fast food shops?
>
> On 2 August 2015 at 10:49, Carl Clifford<>  wrote:
>
>> I sent a report on that gull misbehaviour to a birder friend in Cornwall.
>> His reply was, that if all those f****g tourists didn't go around dropping
>> the remnants of their fish & chips and pasties everywhere, and even feeding
>> the buggers, there would not be a problem. It seems that it is a human
>> caused problem. Also, my chum says, ¾ of the stories are bunk.
>>
>> Carl Clifford

Went to the local tip.

      Plan to cull seagulls to control influx of the birds in Clayton

<https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCAQFjABahUKEwiQmOfhp4nHAhVk4KYKHQgcAH8&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.heraldsun.com.au%2Fleader%2Finner-south%2Fplan-to-cull-seagulls-to-control-influx-of-the-birds-in-clayton-south%2Fstory-fngnvli9-1227461651752&ei=4Hq9VZCoNeTAmwWIuID4Bw&usg=AFQjCNE9mMSoP6pwwuN7S3gcELCFJNVfGQ&bvm=bv.99261572,d.dGY>

www.heraldsun.com.au/...*seagulls*...*bird*s...*clayton*.../story-fngnvli9-122746...
4 days ago -Hundreds of seagulls flock to a property near
the/Clayton/South/tip/. ... who owns warehouses in/Clayton/South, said
the/gull problem/was ...
Brian Fleming

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list