birding-aus

EBird

To: Sonja Ross <>
Subject: EBird
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 05:50:29 +0000
Hi Sonja,

They don't seem to be state lists, but if they are there are big holes in them.
Each location was slightly different. I would like them to be accurate, as
there were several species, such as Eastern Ground Parrot, that I thought I
would have to travel a couple of hundred Km or so to see.

Meanwhile, I think I will stick to the good old Mk I notepad and pencil

Carl

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>