birding-aus

Atherton Tableland Woodswallows

To: Alan Gillanders <>, "" <>
Subject: Atherton Tableland Woodswallows
From: martin cachard <>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 22:46:44 +0000
Hi Alan,
Thanks for your clarification and no need to apologise at all Alan. I've been
unable to get up onto the tablelands myself lately due to heavy work
commitments, and your notes on here have been great to see to keep people like
me updated on what's happening up on the hills with these hungry visitors!!

Were the 50 or so local Dusky WS you saw the other day actually with the
visiting White-browed, Masked & Black-faced WS??

Whatever your answer Alan, it's still amazing to hear about all this WS
activity on the tablelands - I'm just trying to get a handle on it without
actually having witnessed it up there. For all I know, there may well have been
some Black-faced WS mixed in with that huge flock I had here on the beach a
month or so ago -  I will never know the answer to that now...  :-))

cheers,
martin cachard,
trinity beach (beautiful yesterday, even better today!!!!),

cairns.