birding-aus

Another RFI, OBP Port Phillip Bay

To: "" <>
Subject: Another RFI, OBP Port Phillip Bay
From: Ian Reid <>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 23:08:21 +0000
Dear All,

sadly I had no luck with my owl quest in Brisbane so I cannot give back
any gen about Sooty or Grass Owls.  Next week I have a short trip to
Melbourne with the possibility of a free afternoon.  I am aware from
postings on social media that a small number of OBPs have returned and
been seen in the "Port Phillip Bay" area.  Is this in an accessible area?

Cheers, Ian

--
Prof. Ian Reid
ARC Laureate Fellow