birding-aus

Fwd: Advertising

To: "Dominic Funnell" <>, "Fiona Anderson" <>
Subject: Fwd: Advertising
From: "" <>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 21:23:17 +1000
Hi all,
In my opinion, B-A is an appropriate place to advertise as there are many, many
enquiries from birders overseas on this list. I'd be happy to contribute to the
cost of running b-a, and have in fact offered Russell such in the past, if I am
to place ads on b-a.

In fact, I didn't even know of the existence of ausbird, until I read this
thread...

Regards

John

Yours in all things "green"

John Harris BASc, GDipEd
Director - Wildlife Experiences P/L
Principal Zoologist/Ecologist
Nature Photographer
Wildlife Guide
Croydon, Vic
0409 090 955

President, Field Naturalists Club of Victoria
www.fncv.org.au