birding-aus

Albany deep ocean pelagics 23 & 24 May - spaces on Sunday

To: "" <>, Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Albany deep ocean pelagics 23 & 24 May - spaces on Sunday
From: John Graff <>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 19:24:32 +0800
Hi all,

Due to the usual late cancellations, we have a few spaces available on the
Albany deep ocean pelagic on Sunday 24th May. Weather permitting, we will be
leaving early (0500) from Emu Point Boat Harbour and travelling further
offshore than usual trips targeting deep ocean petrels and albatross. The cost
with a full boat will be $180 due to the increased fuel costs from travelling
further offshore, increasing if the boat is not filled (e.g. to $200 with two
short)

If anyone is interested, or would like more details, please let me know ASAP

Cheers,
John

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list