birding-aus

Massacre at Box Flat.

To: Barney Enders <>
Subject: Massacre at Box Flat.
From: Carl Clifford <>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 14:15:18 +1100
The old statute of limitations trick, eh? It is a common ploy when Govts. don't
want to take any action. Years ago, i tried to prosecute a vet in the MIA. I
had a watertight case, with admissions and all the necessary evidence.
Unfortunately, the legal section just sat on it until the Statute of
Limitations ran out. It turned out that the person I was trying to prosecute
was a friend of the the Director General.

In the Box Flat case, there would not be sufficient evidence to prosecute,
because the only witnesses were involved in the shoot, and I doubt that any
would be likely to grass up their mates.

Carl Clifford

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>