birding-aus

Bird attacks

To: Chris Charles <>
Subject: Bird attacks
From: John Harris <>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 06:27:57 +1100
If only I had thought of that!!!!

But he did say he hadn't been attacked....  and that he was a friendly
chap....

You're good for a stir, Tones :-)

John

*Yours in all things* "*GREEN"*

*John Harris BASc, GDipEd*
*Croydon, Vic*
* Director - Wildlife Experiences Pty LtdPrincipal Ecologist/Zoologist*
*Nature Photographer*
*Wildlife Guide*
 <>*
*0409090955*

*President, Field Naturalists Club of Victoria*
*(www.fncv.org.au <http://www.fncv.org.au/>)*

On 10 February 2015 at 22:32, Chris Charles <> wrote:

> Not a bird magnet then Tony.
>

> Chris Charles
> +61412911184
>
> Licole Monopods
> http://www.licole.com.au <http://www.licole.com.au/>
> > On 10 Feb 2015, at 4:40 pm, Tony Russell <> wrote:
> >
> > There must be something about you guys who get attacked by birds. I've
> never
> > had so much as a magpie go for me, but then I'm such a friendly chap.
> You
> > can finish that in any way you choose.
> > <HR>
> > <BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
> > <BR>
> > <BR> To change settings or unsubscribe visit:
> > </HR>
>
> <HR>
> <BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
> <BR>