birding-aus

RFI - Wader sites between Sunshine Coast and Rockhampton.

To: <>
Subject: RFI - Wader sites between Sunshine Coast and Rockhampton.
From: <>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:21:51 +1000
Hi Birders,

My father and I are travelling up to Rockhampton over the Christmas break
and we would like to stop along the way to try to catch up with the Waders.

Does anyone know of good wader roosts between Hervey Bay and Rockhampton, I
know most of the spots around Brisbane, The Sunshine Coast etc up to Hervey
Bay, but further North my knowledge is limited.

Thanks in advance

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>