birding-aus

Yet another listing app!

To: Tony Russell <>
Subject: Yet another listing app!
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 11:06:10 +1100
The subscriber list isn't available to anyone, and the archives remove
email addresses so they can't be harvested by a computer. That's not
stopping someone who subscribes from collecting addresses of people who
post messages, or manually copying and pasting addresses form the archive
and inserting the @ character back into them to make them work.

If anyone objects to this sort of solicitation, I recommend complaining to
the people sending the message. If they get 1100 complaints from
birding-aus readers they will know not to try to sell us their listing app
any more!

Cheers

Russell
Birding-Aus Owner

On 16 October 2014 09:03, Tony Russell <> wrote:

> Off birding-aus.

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>