birding-aus

Ticking software

Subject: Ticking software
From: John Leonard <>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 17:21:58 +1000
Ok, this is a really specific request and I don't expect that such a product
exists, however....

At present I keep my life list on an ioc spreadsheet, and I simply bold the spp
I have seen. However it gets a pain when new editions are issued.

What I really want is a program that has the ioc list where I can tick the
species I have seen. It automatically updates, and when it does it sends
helpful messages such as "4 species you have ticked have been affected by
splits/lumps", "a species you have ticked has been moved to a different family".

Any suggestions?

John Leonard

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list