birding-aus

Vale Dr John Penhallurick

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Vale Dr John Penhallurick
From: "Paul Dodd" <>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 17:19:06 +1000
Dear birding-aus,

We would like to share some sad news. John Penhallurick passed away last
Friday after a long battle with Motor Neuron Disease. As many of you were
aware, John spent a huge amount of time and effort in his final years
developing his World Bird Info website (http://www.worldbirdinfo.net). In
his final posting to birding-aus in February of this year he shared with us
that his disease was progressing quickly and that he had to change the
original scope of his project and now it would appear that his decline was
more rapid than he originally thought. Our thoughts are with Jane, his
daughter, and the other members of his family.

The birding-aus moderators

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>