birding-aus

[no subject]

To: Birding Aus <>
From: <>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 12:41:40 +0930
  Content preview:  Since the early 1980s I?ve been taking birders to this area
    of the Adelaide River, mainly looking for Mangrove Golden Whistler. Having
    more experience with crocodiles than most, I?m very careful with clients.
    Firstly I scout the area to ensure no crocs are lying under the trees, and
    then I keep clients keep several metres away from banks. Occasionally
twitchers
    behave stupidly, one of the reasons why I?m not very keen on taking some
   of them. Jim Zimmer of San Diego made me tell his birding club what I say
   to such people! [...]

 Content analysis details:   (-0.5 points, 5.0 required)

  pts rule name              description
 -0.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE     RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, no
                             trust
                             [61.9.168.137 listed in list.dnswl.org]
  0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
blocked.
                             See

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                              for more information.
                             [URIs: bigpond.com.au]
 -0.5 BAYES_05               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 1 to 5%
                             [score: 0.0470]