birding-aus

Don't assume

To: "'Russell Woodford'" <>, <>
Subject: Don't assume
From: "Tony Russell" <>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 11:14:20 +0930
Yes, had a similar experience a few years ago in a conservation park north
of Brisbane inland from the Sunshine Coast. Like your case Russ there was
another car parked with someone in it. When we returned from our walk our
hire car had been broken into and some of our gear stolen. One of us should
have stayed with the car and do now.