birding-aus

Off to Penang

To: "" <>
Subject: Off to Penang
From: Paul Rose <>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 11:10:49 +1030
Good morning birdos,
Just wanted to say a quick thank you for your company, insight, experience and
debates over the past 4 years.  We are off on another exciting overseas
adventure taking up teaching jobs at Uplands in Penang. We plan on staying for
a minimum of 4 years.  I will be signing off from this list later today.
Please feel free to contact me over time if you would like some Malaysian
insights.

Kind regards and all the best with future birding endeavours.

Paul